1 (2 lb)
salt & pepper
1 1/2 cups water or 1 1/2 cups
- Rinse chicken & pat dry. Season with salt & pepper.
- Heat oil in uncovered pressure cooker; brown chicken on all sides in hot oil. Remove chicken.
- Place rack in pressure cooker and place browned chicken in rack. Add water/broth around chicken.
- Place lid on cooker, seal, and bring up to pressure.
- Cook for 25 minutes.
- Release pressure by quick release method.
- Remove chicken to platter, pour accumulated juice into bowl & serve with chicken.