very large baking potato
broccoli floret, steamed
( from a jar is fine)
cooked chicken, shredded
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Pierce potato all over with a fork. Place it into the bowl, drizzle with oil, and smear to cover completely.
- Shake off excess oil, sprinkle with salt, and wrap tightly in heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Place the potato on a baking sheet so the oil will not drip down into oven. Bake for 90 minutes or until a fork inserted will not lift potato off the baking sheet.
- About 15 minutes before the potato is done, Add chicken and alfredo sauce to a small saucepan and heat.
- Unwrap potatoes from foil and cut lengthwise with a knife; pinch open from long sides to create a 'boat' to fill with the steamed broccoli and chicken alfredo. Season with salt & pepper as desired.