1 (14 ounce) cans
sweetened condensed milk
1 (16 ounce) containers
( like Cool Whip)
1 (9 inch)
( or 3 small grahm cracker pie crusts-one to eat, one to freeze, and one to share)
- Slice the peaches into a bowl and sprinkle with sugar to bring out the juice. Put peaches and juice into a blender or food processor to liquefy.
- In a large bowl, mix sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and whipped topping. Fold in peaches and mix thoroughly.
- Pour into pie crust(s) and freeze.
- Also try with fresh strawberries instead of peaches.
- To carry to a picnic other places you can freeze small slices of peach in ice cube trays and place around dish to keep cold and be decorative. Enjoy!