monterey jack cheese, shredded
1 (5 ounce) jars
neufchatel cheese spread with pineapple
1 (3 ounce) packages
cream cheese, softened
- Peel and section grapefruit over a bowl, reserving juice.
- Chop sections and set aside to drain.
- Combine apricots and water; let stand 2 hours.
- Drain and chop apricots.
- Combine cheese and mix until smooth.
- Measure 1/4 cup reserved grapefruit juice and stir into cheese mixture.
- Fold in poppy seeds, walnuts, apricots and grapefruit.
- Spoon into serving bowl cover and chill several hours or overnight.