( pre-prepared and vegan friendly or make your own)
( peeled and sliced 2mm thin)
( cooked, drained and rinsed)
( two thin rings, seperated)
( bell pepper, sliced and diced)
( chopped finely)
fresh chili pepper
( optional, sliced thinly)
- TO MAKE CURRY SAUCE.
- Melt margarine in a small saucepan and remove from stove.
- Stir in flour and curry powder until smooth.
- Return to stove and gradually add the soy milk, stirring continuously until thickened. Place to the side.
- TO MAKE PIZZA.
- Pre-heat oven to 230°C.
- Mix the oil and garlic together and spred onto the pizza base and then spread the curry sauce evenly over this.
- Lightly steam the sweet potato until just tender (I use a steamer bag in the microwave for 45 secs) and then place onto the curry sauce base.
- Follow with chickpeas, onion, rocket and capsicum.
- Place in oven for 8 minutes for pre-prepared pizza (as per instructions for homemade).
- Upon removal, evenly distribute coriander and chilli (if using) over the top of the pizza.