- mix together flour,oatmeal, and peanut butter.
- add hot water to make firm dough. Use more water if dough is too dry.
- Knead dough on a floured surface. a counter works well.
- Roll dough with a rolling pin or flatten with your hands until it is about a 1/4 inch thick. Keep a little flour in case the rolling pin or your hands get sticky.
- cut dough with your favorite cookie cutter.
- grease a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- place biscuits on cookie sheet.
- bake in 350 degree oven for 40 minutes
- let biscuits cool for an hour and put in the fridge.