potatoes, peeled, cooked mashed and set aside
garlic cloves, minced
fresh frenched green beans, steamed 8 minutes, set aside
aged cheddar cheese, grated
( or you favorite cheese)
- Spray a casserole dish with oil and heat oven to 350°F.
- Fry the hamburger, onions & garlic until the meat is just cooked.
- Put the hamburger in the bottom of the casserole.
- Top with the steamed french green beans.
- Next the mashed potatoes.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove cover top with cheese and bake a further 10 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and browned.