of green garlic
cauliflower, greens removed and say,if you have 1 small cauliflower,divide it into 2 large florets,cleaned
tomatoes, finely chopped
( preferably, green tomatoes)
garam masala powder
- Grind together the corriander leaves, green garlic, chillies, ginger and spring onions.
- This will give you the'green masala'.
- Heat oil in a non-stick skillet.
- Fry the above ground green masala in it till some of it evaporates, stirring on and off, for 18-20 minutes, on medium flame.
- Add tomatoes to the masala.
- Mix in salt, turmeric powder and the garam masala.
- Mix in cauliflower florets and coat well with the masala paste.
- Cover the skillet.
- Cook with an occasional sprinkling of water on low flame for 20-30 minutes, turning occasionally, for even cooking.