2 1/2 lbs
1 1/2 cups
shredded monterey jack pepper cheese
bacon, cooked crisp and coarsely chopped
ground black pepper
- Mix cheese and bacon in a bowl.
- Flatten approximately 1/8 - 1/4 of the ground chuck (depending on how large you would like your burgers to be) in the palm of your hand.
- Squeeze together about 1-2 tablespoons of the bacon and cheese mixture; put it in the center of the ground chuck.
- Bring up the sides of the meat over the filling, making sure the cheese is completely covered by the meat.
- Flatten slightly to form into a patty.
- Season patties to taste with garlic powder, seasoned salt, and ground black pepper.
- Grill burgers approximately 6-8 minutes on each side for medium.