chocolate, brownies cut into cubes
dark chocolate, chopped
- Scatter the brownies into serving bowl.
- Put the chocolate and half the cream in a fireproof bowl and place over a pan of simmering water stirring occasionally until melted. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Whip the remaining cream into soft peaks and fold into the chocolate mixture a little at a time. Pour the mousse over the brownies.
- Ready to eat now or can be put into fridge to firm up fo up to 2 hours.
- Can be topped with grated white chocolate or add cherries and a dash of Kirsch for a black forrest taste.