1 (2/3 ounce) envelope
Italian salad dressing mix
boneless skinless chicken breasts
( about 4 -5 large breasts)
1 (10 3/4 ounce) cans
cream of chicken soup
1 (8 ounce) packages
- Turn slow cooker on High.
- Place butter in bottom of slow cooker.
- Cut chicken breasts into 1" strips while butter is melting.
- When the butter has melted, add one envelope Italian dressing dry mix.
- Stir into butter until well mixed.
- Place chicken in slow cooker and stir to coat with butter and dressing mix.
- Cover and cook on High for 2 hours.
- Remove chicken to plate to cool.
- Add cream of chicken soup and cream cheese.
- Stir to melt and mix well until smooth and creamy.
- Remove sauce from slow cooker and allow to cool.
- Place chicken and sauce into a gallon resealable freezer bag. Label. Freeze.
- To serve: Thaw in fridge.
- Heat until piping hot and bubbly.
- Goes well over mashed potatoes, rice, or hot buttered noodles.