shrimp, peeled and deveined, tail on
garlic cloves, mashed to creamy
1 tablespoon hot shot black and red pepper blend or 1 tablespoon
fresh fresh coarse ground black pepper
lime, juice of
chopped fresh parsley
- Combine garlic, olive oil, Hot Shot, cumin, cayenne, lime, salt and parsley (if using).
- Add cleaned shrimp, and stir to coat.
- Marinate 1-2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Thread shrimp on skewers that have been soaked in water for 30 minutes (to avoid burning).
- Grill over fairly high heat until cooked through, about 5 minutes total, turning once.
- Serve with lime wedges.