sea bass fillets, ca. 6 oz each
Baby Spinach, rinsed
garlic cloves, thinnly sliced
salt and pepper
lemon, and tomato wedges
( to garnish)
- Put the raisins in a small bowl, cover with hot water and set aside.
- Put pine nuts in a dry skillet over medium high heat and dry fry for 1-2 minutes, shaking frequently.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat, fry the garlic until golden, remove with a slotted spoon and save.
- Add the spinach to the oil with only the rinsing water clinging to it's leaves. Cover and cook 4-5 minutes until wilted.
- Uncover, stir in the drained raisins, pine nuts and garlic chips, continue cooking until all liquid evaporates. Season to taste and keep warm.
- Brush the fish with oil, sprinkle with paprika and rub it in, season with salt and pepper.
- Heat 2 tbs oil in a large non-stick skillet, add fish filets and fry over high heat ca 2-3 minutes, turn heat down to medium, turn fish filets and finish cooking until flesh is opaque and flakes easily.
- Divide spinach between 4 plates, place fish on top and garnish with lemon and tomato wedges.