( small baby or chats 10 oz halved)
( 8 oz, cooked and peeled)
( finely sliced)
( peeled, stoned and diced)
( to boil potatoes)
- Cook the potatoes in a large saucepan of lightly salted boiling water for 10 to 15 minutes or until tender, drain well.
- Heat the oil in a wok or large nonstick frying pan/skillet.
- Add the prawns, garlic, spring onions and Cajun seasoning and stir fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until the prawns are hot.
- Stir in the potatoes and cook for a further minute.
- Transfer to serving dishes and top with the avocado and the alfalfa sprouts and serve.