skinless chicken breasts
extra virgin olive oil
( crushed very small)
fresh parmesan cheese, grated
- Crush the flakes in a large zip lock, or similar bag, using a rolling pin.
- Add all the seasonings.
- In a bowl, mix chicken with oil.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the chicken, 1 piece at a time in the bag and shake. Repeat with the other pieces, place on baking sheet. You may wish to "pat" extra flakes on top, once on the baking sheet.
- Also, if you like, a sprinkle of fresh parmesan on each.
- Bake 35-40 minutes at 350 degrees, or until juices run clear.
- The bottom may remain soggy, you may choose to turn over halfway through baking. Only the oil is holding the cornflakes on, so they may come off during this process. I don't mind the underside less crunchy!