honey dijon mustard
lime juice, fresh
2 -3 tablespoons
chipotle chiles in adobo, minced
garlic cloves, minced
pork tenderloin, 3/4 pound each
chopped peanuts, honey-roasted
- Stir together first 8 ingredients (mustard through cinnamon).
- Remove and reserve 1 cup of the mustard mixture.
- Place pork in a large shallow dish or zip-top plastic freezer bag: pour remaining mustard mixture over pork.
- Cover or seal.
- Chill, turning occasionally, for 2 hours.
- Remove pork from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Grill Pork, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350 to 400 degrees) for 8 to 9 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 150 degrees.
- Remove from gill and let stand 10 minutes.
- Cut pork into slices.
- Bring reserved mustard mixture and 1/4 cup water to a boil in a sauce pan.
- Reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle peanuts over pork and serve with sauce.