( I like chili grind or cubed chuck roast)
tomato juice, Campbell -
diced tomatoes, -drained-
bell pepper, chopped
garlic cloves, chopped
- Brown ground beef or cubed beef and add the onions,bell pepper and garlic-Drain the fat.
- ADD the following and stir:.
- 1 - 46 oz can of Campbell tomato juice.
- 1 - 15 oz can diced tomatos - drained -.
- ADD the seasoning packets, except RED PEPPER AND MASA. (Try the Masa the first time, you might like it, it changes the taste of the chile, I don't use it because of that reason).
- COVER and simmer 30 minutes or until meat is tender. Stir occasionally.
- For a thicker chili, stir the packet of Masa flour into 1/4 cup of warm water.
- Stir into chili and simmer 30 minutes.