thick cut boneless pork chops
1 (6 ounce) boxes
Stove Top stuffing mix
( savory herb or pork are best)
- Peheat oven to 375 degrees
- Prepare stuffing according to directions on box, increasing water by 1/4 cup.
- Cut slit into the side of each porkchop, cutting it almost in half. This is easiest on a mostly frozen chop.
- Stuff (and I mean stuff) each chop with as much stuffing as it can hold. You can also add a pat of butter, salt and pepper, or seasonings if desired.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until juice runs clear.
- We enjoy having cauliflour with our meal.
- Also-- DO NOT brown chops before hand. This causes them to be too tough, and to rigid to stuff correctly.