finely grated fresh lemon zest
prepared lemon curd
( 1 jigger plus 1 tablespoon, (to taste)
heavy whipping cream
fresh mint leaves, for garnish
fresh lemon verbena leaf, for garnish
- Rinse and drain raspberries, gently pat dry and set aside.
- In a small bowl, stir together the lemon zest and the lemon curd. Stir in the Limoncello liqueur, whisking briskly until combined.
- In a separate bowl, whip the cream until soft peaks form. Beat in the lemon extract. Fold in the mascarpone and stir gently; combine well.
- In 8 large shot-glasses or ramekins, evenly and attractively layer the lemon curd mixture and the mascarpone mousse (use a pastry bag fitted with a plain tip, if desired).
- Top with the fresh berries, and garnish with a mint leaf or sprig of lemon verbena.
- Chill until serving time.