light coconut milk
( sliced, white part separated from green)
4 (6 ounce)
( woody ends snapped off,spears cut in thirds)
( sliced thin)
- Put coconut milk,white part of scallions, garlic,ginger, salt and pepper in a large skillet, Stir over medium heat until well blended, just a few minutes.
- Cook asparagus and carrot spears in microwave on high for about 2-3 minutes.
- Place pieces of salmon in a single layer on top of coconut milk mixture and scatter cooked asparagus pieces and carrots over and around salmon.
- Bring to a gentle simmer, cover and cook 10-15 minutes or until salmon is cooked through and asparagus is crisp tender.
- Using a broad spatula, transfer salmon to individual serving plates, spoon on sauce and vegetables, sprinkle with green part of scallions.
- Serve immediately with lime wedges to squeeze on fish.