1 (10 1/2 ounce) cans
cream of mushroom soup
2 (10 1/2 ounce)
mozzarella cheese, shredded
cheddar cheese, shredded
salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook elbow macaroni according to package directions.
- While this is cooking, in a 9" x 13" dish, mix the diced tomatoes with mild green chilies, mushroom soup, and sour cream.
- Stir in half of the mozzarella cheese and half of the cheddar cheese.
- When macaroni is cooked and drained, mix with the soup mixture.
- Top with remaining cheeses and bake for 30 minutes.