1 (8 ounce) packages
cream cheese, softened
1 (15 1/2 ounce) boxes
pillsbury thick 'n fudgy hot fudge swirl deluxe brownie mix
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In medium bowl, combine cheese, sugar, vanilla and 1 egg; beat until smooth and set aside.
- Reserve hot fudge packet from brownie mix for topping.
- In large bowl, combine brownie mix, oil, 1 tablespoon of water and 2 eggs; beat 50 strokes with spoon.
- Spread 1/2 cup brownie mixture in bottom of crust-lined pan.
- Spoon and carefully spread the cream cheese mix over brownie layer.
- Top with remaining brownie mix; spreading evenly; sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake 40-50 minutes or until center is puffed and crust is golden brown.
- If needed, cover edge of crust with strips of foil after 15 or 20 minutes of baking (to prevent excessive browning).
- Put hot fudge in small microwavable bowl, heat on HIGH 30 seconds.
- Stir in remaining water and drizzle fudge over pie; let cool completely.