8 -10 medium
yukon gold potatoes, peeled
nonfat plain yogurt
light sour cream
snipped fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice potatoes lengthwise into thin spears (8 to 10 per potato).
- Place in medium bowl and toss with oil to coat well.
- Arrange in single layer on 2 large nonstick baking sheets.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Turn them over and bake 10 minutes longer or until golden brown and slightly crisp.
- In small bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, sour cream and chives.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving over baked potatoes.
- Dust with paprika.