whole wheat spaghetti, uncooked
reduced-fat Italian dressing
( light zesty flavor recommended)
garlic cloves, minced
boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
2% milk reduced-fat mozzarella cheese, shredded and divided
parmesan cheese, grated
- Cook spaghetti as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, heat dressing and garlic in large nonstick skillet on medium heat.
- Add chicken and broccoli; cook and stir 5-7 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Stir in tomatoes and half of the mozzarella cheese; cook 1-2 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Drain spaghetti; place on serving plate.
- Top with chicken mixture, remaining mozzarella cheese, and the Parmesan cheese.