gelatin, one envelope
sour cream, fat-free
fat-free whipped topping
frozen raspberries, in syrup, thawed
- In small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand for 1 minute.
- Add sugar; cook and stir over low heat until gelatin and sugar are completely dissolved.
- Remove from heat.
- Whisk in sour cream and vanilla.
- Refrigerate until slightly thickened.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour into a 4 cup mold coated with cooking spray.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- For Sauce:.
- Drain raspberries, reserving syrup; set berries aside.
- Add enough water to the syrup to measure 3/4 cup.
- In small saucepan, combine cornstarch and sugar.
- Stir in syrup mixture until smooth.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Remove from heat; stir in berries.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- To serve, unmold dessert on serving plate; top with raspberry sauce.