fresh tomato, diced
1 (19 ounce) cans
( to taste)
( medium size)
virgin olive oil
garlic cloves, diced
- To cook couscous, place in a bowl with equal amount boiling water and cover for 5 to 8 minutes.
- While couscous cooks, dice tomato and rinse chickpeas.
- To prepare sauce, mix olive oil, curry powder, lemon juice, garlic and salt by hand in a small bowl.
- Divide cooked couscous between two large plates or pasta bowls.
- Pour chickpeas, diced tomato and raisins on top of couscous (half of each per dish).
- Using spoon, drizzle generous amount of sauce over all ingredients. Serve and savour!