( any round variety)
kalamata olives, finely chopped
marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
1 -2 tablespoon
roma tomato, finely chopped
zesty Italian dressing
fresh lemon juice
fresh parsley, minced
vegan parmesan cheese
( or regular)
- Season chicken breast to your tastes. (I like to use a little salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and italian season on both sides.) Then grill, or cook on stovetop. (I use my foreman grill).
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, and lightly spray a muffin tin with olive oil spray.
- Diced chicken up, and add the rest of the filling ingredients leaving out the cheese. Set aside.
- Stretch each biscuit out in your hands carefully til it looks the right size to fill out the muffin cup. Then press it in and form to the shape of the pan, making sure the sides reach up as high as possible.
- Spoon mixture into each biscuit cup and bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown. Sprinkle with the parmesan before or after baking, whichever you like or leave it off completely.
- NOTE: in order to keep the recipe dairy free as stated you need to take care when choosing your biscuits. Some varieties do have milk products in them.