boneless chicken breasts
1 (5/8 ounce) package
dried Italian salad dressing mix
1 (10 1/2 ounce) cans
cream of chicken soup
cream cheese, cut up in cubes
- Lay chicken in 4 quart or larger crock pot.
- Sprinkle with Italian dressing mix.
- Sprinkle onions on top.
- Press fresh garlic on top of all.
- Cook on low for 4-5 hours at medium heat.
- About 45 minutes before you're ready to eat, remove the chicken and set aside.
- Add the cream cheese and soup to crock pot stirring occasionally until smooth.
- While the cream cheese is melting, cut the chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Once the cream cheese and soup are smooth, add cut up chicken back to the crock pot.