chicken bouillon cubes
1 3/4 cups
( for appearence only)
long grain rice
- Place chicken breast, skinned and rinsed and patted dry into 13x9 pan.
- Brush tops and bottoms of chicken well with vegetable oil and place chicken meaty side up in pan. Discard remaining oil.
- Sprinkle with 3/4 tsp salt, 1/3 tsp garlic salt and 1/4 tsp pepper.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- In a sauce pan combine 1 3/4 cup water, 2 chicken bouilion cubes, 1/3 cup chopped onion, 1 tsp parsley flakes, 1/2 bay leaf, 2/3 tsp salt and 10 drops yellow food coloring.
- Bring just to a boil.
- Remove chicken from pan, dump sauce pan ingredients into pan with chicken drippings. Sprinkle 3/4 cup long grain rice evely over broth mixture.
- Place chicken on top of rice with meaty side down this time and cover tightly with foil.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes. Remove bay leaf and discard. Enjoy!