1 1/2 lbs
garlic cloves, crushed
lemon, juice of
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease/spray a large shallow baking dish.
- In a small sauce pan, melt butter and add oil to heat through.
- Add garlic and saute until soft - do not burn.
- Add lemon juice and bring to a boil, turn down heat to low.
- While the sauce is cooking, mix the bread crumbs and cheese together.
- Place fish in 9x13 baking pan skin side (if you got it with skin) down.
- Sprinkle the bread crumb mixture over the fillets.
- Drizzle with the garlic butter.
- Bake for approximately 15m on 350 degrees.
- Broil for an additional 5 minutes or until browned on top.