4 -6 lbs
turkey breast, thawed
1 (8 ounce) packages
1 (7 ounce) packages
Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix, dry
parmesan cheese, fine grate
extra virgin olive oil
- stab breast numerous times with small steak knife to make slits to insert pepperonis.
- Pack each slit to ensure full flavor explosion.
- Put turkey breast in shallow pan and coat with a cup of olive oil.
- In a small dish, mix parmesean cheese and Italian recipe mix.
- Apply dry mixture to oiled bird.
- Cover with tin foil and cook for 2-3 hrs at 350 degrees breast side up. Remove tin foil an hour before the bird is done roasting to ensure a beautiful brown coat.
- For extra moistness, baste bird every hour.