98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In large bowl, combine eggbeaters, water, rolled oats, onion, salt, pepper, worcestershire sauce.
- Add ground turkey and mix it all well.
- Form into meatballs about 1” in diameter and place on a broiler pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until meatballs are no longer pink in center.
- While meatballs are cooking, pour soup into a pot and dilute with 1 can of water.
- Add milk and stir.
- When the meatballs are done, add them to the gravy sauce and let cook together for about 15 minutes.