2 cups picante sauce or 2 cups
salsa, i use medium
1/2 cup chunky peanut butter or 1/2 cup
smooth peanut butter
( do not use reduced fat it won't work)
boneless skinless chicken breasts
salt and pepper, to taste for chicken breasts
- Grill or broil chicken breasts.
- Cool slightly and slice.
- In a small saucepan, combine picante sauce and or salsa, peanut butter, honey, soy sauce and ginger.
- Cook over low heat, stir constantly until blended and smooth.
- Put cooked linguini in large bowl.
- Add sauce ingredient and toss until well mixed.
- Add sliced chicken and toss again.