2 (15 ounce) cans
2 (14 ounce) cans
( low sodium)
1 (10 ounce) cans
potatoes, skinned and cut into small dice
green pepper, chopped
heavy whipping cream
bacon, chopped and cooked
- Saute onion, celery, and bell pepper to translucent in the olive oil.
- Pour all ingredients except heavy cream and whole corn into crock pot.
- Cook on high for 4 hours.
- Blend 1/2 the ingredients in blender and pour back into crockpot.
- Add Heavy cream and whole sweet corn.
- Let warm for about 30 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy.
- I will sometimes add cheese and or sour cream when serving if anyone.
- wants it.