1 1/2 cups
Raisin Bran cereal, crushed
no-sugar-added peanut butter
brown sugar, lightly packed
- Mix cereals and spices in a bowl.
- In a saucepan (or microwave oven), bring milk, brown sugar, peanut butter and honey to a boil.
- Boil for 1 minute before removing from heat.
- Immediately add vanilla and cereal mix.
- Mix well.
- Pour onto cookie sheet lined with wax paper.
- Cover with another piece of wax paper.
- Flatten with a rolling pin, packing tightly.
- Cool completely.
- Cut into 25 rectangles.