- In large bowl combine flour,soda and salt.
- In mixing bowl beat 1-1/2 cups sugar and oil, beat in eggs and buttermilk untill combined.
- Stir into dry ingredients just untill moistened.
- Fold in raisins.
- Combine cinnamon and remaining sugar-set aside.
- Spoon 1/2 the batter into 2 greased loaf pans, sprikle with 1/2 of the reserved cinnamon-sugar.Repeat layers.
- Cut through batter with knife to swirl.
- Bake at 350 for 55-60 min or untill toothpick in center coes out clean.
- Cool in pans 10 min before removing to wire racks.