blanched almond flour
celtic sea salt
some raspberry jam
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour and salt.
- In a smaller bowl, combine oil, agave, vanilla and water.
- Mix wet ingredients into dry.
- Chill dough in refrigerator 1 hour.
- Roll out dough between 2 pieces of parchment paper ¼ - ½ inch thick.
- Cut dough into circles (size of your choosing).
- Make a light indentation with your forefinger in the center of each circle.
- Drop ½ teaspoon of raspberry jam into the center of each circle.
- Fold the dough in to create 3 sides; pinch each of the 3 corners to form a triangle shaped cookie.
- Bake at 350° for 8 minutes until cookies are golden brown around the edges.