white chocolate, chopped
1 1/4 cups
semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease a 9x9-inch pan.
- Melt the white chocolate and butter in top of double boiler over barely simmering water.
- Stir on occasion, until smooth and set aside to cool.
- In large bowl, with electric mixer, beat the eggs until foamy.
- With mixer, gradually add sugar and vanilla extract.
- Drizzle in the white chocolate mixture.
- Combine flour and salt; add to white chocolate mixture using spatula or wooden spoon.
- Blend in chocolate chips. Spread evenly into pan.
- Bake 25 minutes, or until a toothpick in middle comes out clean.
- Cool pan on wire rack before cutting.