1 (13 7/8 ounce) packages
of refrigerated pizza crusts
shredded mozzarella cheese
grated parmesan cheese
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 16 inch X 10 inch rectangle.
- Sprinkle with cheeses and pepperoni.
- Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side. Cut into 2 inch slices,.
- Place cut side down in a greased 15 inch X 10 inch X 1 inch baking pan, lightly press down to flatten.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with spaghetti sauce if desired.