cream cheese, room temperature
green chili salsa
( Herdez brand preferred)
green chilies, chopped
green onions, finely chopped
monterey jack cheese, grated
( optional, but preferred)
( large burrito size)
- Combine all ingredients except tortillas. Stir well to blend.
- Spread a thin layer on one side of each tortilla. Roll up jelly roll style.
- Wrap in plastic wrap individually and chill. I have made up to two days ahead and still have great results.
- Remove from wrap and slice into approximately 3/4 to 1 inch slices. The end slices are usually not so pretty so these can be a chef's treat.
- If you like things a little spicier you can add jalapenos into the mix.