garlic cloves, minced
- Brown ground beef in a large pan breaking it up with the spoon. I use an electric skillet.
- Drain away the grease and add the garlic. Let it cook until you start to smell it and it starts to take on a little color. Don't let it burn. Stir often.
- Add the tomatoes, the sauce, the paste and the oregano. Stir well.
- Cover and gently simmer for at least 30 minutes to 1 hour +/-. It can cook for quite some time and be all the better for it.
- Serve with your favorite pasta or use in your favorite recipe. I usually cook up a pound and 1/2 of rigatoni for this sauce.