extra virgin olive oil
- Layer the following ingredients in a glass baking dish in this particular order:.
- 1 teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- 1 cup cooked long grain wild rice.
- 1 lb already baked Chilean Sea Bass (bake fillet at 400 degrees for 30 minutes – you cannot over cook this fish).
- 2/3 cup “Annie's Organic Original BBQ Sauce”
- Sautéed diced green peppers, fresh shitake mushrooms, and two cloves of garlic.
- 1 cup mashed red potatoes.
- Sea-salt and pepper to taste.
- **Please note: In the 90’s this fish was overfished almost to extinction. The Marine Stewardship Council, an international environmental agency based in London, has certified as sustainable one (yes 1) small Chilean Sea Bass fishery in the South Georgia and South Sandwich Islands in the South Atlantic near Antarctica. Whole Foods and a select group of high end suppliers will only purchases the fish from that particular fishery because of their unique practices, and this fishery represents only about 10% of the total harvest. Because of this, Whole Foods is the only place I will buy it as well, and on a very rare occasions.**.