2 (8 ounce) packages
cream cheese, softened
pre-made graham cracker crumb crust
( 9 inch)
- Mix together the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until well mixed.
- Add the eggs and mix well.
- Separate one cup of the batter from the rest.
- Pour the rest of the batter into the crust.
- Mix the pumpkin and spices into the one cup of batter and then pour this onto the rest of the batter in the pie shell.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Allow to cool and then refrigerate for at least 3 hours.