Reese's Peanut Butter cups, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
- Grease two 8 inch circular pans and line with parchment.
- In a bowl, combine melted butter and cocoa and stir until cocoa has dissolved.
- Add sugar and stire until well-combined.
- Add eggs and continue to mix well.
- Fold in vanilla, flour and salt.
- Fold in chopped Reese’s peanut butter cups.
- Divide between the pans and bake for approximately 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool and remove from pan.
- Spread 1/4 cup peanut butter over one layer and top with the second layer.
- Melt the chocolate and drizzle over the cake.