cherry tomatoes, halved
pitted and sliced green olives
1 (6 ounce) cans
black olives, drained and sliced
green onions, minced
red wine vinegar
salt and pepper
- Take a big bowl and mix together cherry tomatoes, green olives, black olives, and spring onion.
- In a dry skillet, toast pine nuts over medium heat until golden brown, turning frequently.
- Stir into tomato mixture.
- Separately, mix together olive oil, red wine vinegar, sugar, and oregano.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour over salad, and gently stir to coat.
- Chill for 1 hour.