boneless skinless chicken breasts
cucumber, sliced into sticks
sliced almonds, toasted
- Toss the chicken breasts with the curry power and 1 tbs of the oil.
- Heat a large non-stick pan and cook the chicken for 5-6 minutes on each side until golden and cooked through then cut into strips.
- Whisk together the remaining oil and mango chutney with a good squeeze of lemon juice.
- Then, in a large bowl, toss with the cucumber, salad leaves, chicken and most of the almond flakes.
- Divide between two bowls, scatter with the rest of the almonds and enjoy with some crusty bread on the side.