leftover cooked spaghetti
grated parmesan cheese
1 1/2 cups
shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cut spaghetti into aproximately 3" to 4" pieces.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl, add spaghett into and mix well, add parmesan cheese and blend all.
- Grease a glass 8" x 11" baking dish. Layer 1/2 of mixture on bottom, layer 1/2 of mozzarella cheese on top, layer rest of spaghetti and top with balance of mozzarella.
- Bake, uncovered, in preheated 325 degree oven for 40 minutes.
- Remove, slice into squares. As you serve top with 1-2 cups sauce, and sprinkle a little green or parmesan cheese on top to garnish. Reheat for lunch tomorrow.