chocolate ice cream, softened
( or use vanilla)
0.5 (226.79 g) jar
crunchy peanut butter
( room temperature, Reese's is good to use)
Reese's Peanut Butter cups, chopped and frozen
( optional, or use as many as desired)
chopped salted peanuts
Magic Shell ice cream topping
chocolate cookie crumbs
( for a sweeter taste you may increase slightly)
- For the crust; in a bowl combine all crust ingredients together until well blended.
- Press into bottom of a 9-inch pie plate, or a 9-inch glass baking pan.
- Bake 375 degrees F for 8-10 minutes; cool then place the empty crust into the freezer until ready to fill.
- In a large bowl combine the soft ice cream with peanut butter until well combined, then mix in the frozen chopped peanut butter cups (if using) pour into the frozen pie crust, then sprinkle with chopped peanuts.
- Return to the freezer until firm.
- When the pie is completely frozen drizzle the magic shell on top.
- Return to freezer until ready to use.