oranges, juice of
garlic cloves, finely chopped
finely chopped peeled fresh ginger
boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes
rosemary, about 10 to 12 inches long, with half the leaves removed
- Preheat a grill or grill pan on medium high heat.
- Place the orange juice into a small saucepan and cook over medium heat until the orange juice has the consistency of a very thin syrup.
- Add the Dijon, honey, garlic, and ginger and continue cooking over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat to allow flavors to meld and reserve.
- Evenly divide the cubed chicken among the rosemary sprigs and skewer the chicken onto the exposed part of the rosemary sprigs.
- Lightly brush the grill with oil and grill chicken for 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until done.
- Remove skewers from the grill to a serving plate, drizzle with the orange sauce and serve.