carrot, cut into matchsticks
boiling water, to cover
very finely chopped onion
ground black pepper
lean ground turkey
- Cook carrots and onion in boiling water until tender crisp; drain and let cool.
- Measure next 8 inngredients into bowl; stir.
- Add turkey and mix.
- Pat mixture out onwaxed paper into a rectangle.
- Lay carrot sticks parallel to short side of rectangle, spreading over entire surface; scatter onion overtop.
- Roll from short side, using wax paper to help roll.
- Place seam side down in a greased loaf pan.
- Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 350* oven for about 1 hour until browned.